The TLE4976-1K and TLE4976L are high precision unipolar Hall switches with a two wire, 6mA/14mA current interface in a SMD or leaded package. A chopped measurement principle provides high stability switching thresholds for operating temperatures between -40°C and 150°C.
- 3.0V to 24V supply voltage operation
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- High resistance to mechanical stress by Active Error Compensation
- Reverse battery protection (-18V)
- Superior temperature stability
- Peak temperatures up to 195°C without damage
- Low jitter (typ. 1μs)
- High ESD performance (± 8kV HBM)
- Digital output signal with current modulation 6mA / 14mA
- Unipolar version
- SMD package SC59 (SOT23 compatible): TLE4976-1K
- Leaded package PG-SSO-3-2: TLE4976L
- Position sensing
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.