The new TLE496x-xM/L family of Hall switches saves energy and enables designers to create precise, compact systems.
With current consumption of just 1.6mA, TLE496x-xM/L products can cut energy needs by up to 50 percent compared with similar competitor products.
Thanks to its small magnetic hysteresis, the family paves the way for precise switching points in systems. The integrated temperature profile compensates magnetic drifts and enables stable performance overtemperature and lifetime.
TLE496x-xM/L products come in the smallest SOT23 package, thus reducing height by 10 percent compared with predecessor products. The new sensors also feature an integrated functionality test for better system control.
• Operation from unregulated power supply
• Reverse polarity protection (-18 V)
• Overvoltage capability up to 42 V without external resistor
• Output overcurrent & overtemperature protection
• Active error compensation
• High stability of magnetic thresholds
• Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
• High ESD performance
• Small SMD package PG-SOT23-3-15 (TLE4968-1M)
- BLDC rotor position measurement
- Speed and position measurements in camshaft or transmission applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.