The TLE4966K is an integrated circuit double Hall-effect sensor designed specifically for highly accurate applications. Precise magnetic switching points and high temperature stability are achieved by active compensation circuits and chopper techniques on chip. They provide a speed signal at Q2 for every magnetic pole pair and a direction information at Q1, which is provided before the speed signal.
- 2.7 V to 24 V supply voltage operation
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- High resistance to mechanical stress by Active Error Compensation
- Reverse battery protection (-18 V)
- Superior temperature stability
- Peak temperatures up to 195°C without damage
- Low jitter (typ. 1 μs)
- Digital output signals
- Bipolar version
- Excellent matching between the 2 Hall probes
- Hall plate distance 1.45 mm
- Direction & speed information
- Direction signal switches before the speed signal
- SMD package PG-TSOP6-6-5
- Index counting
- Rotational speed and direction detection
- Motor driven positioning systems window lifter,power closing systems,sun blinds,garage door
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.