The TLE4966-2K is an integrated circuit dual Hall-effect sensor designed specifically for highly accurate applications. Precise magnetic switching points and high temperature stability are achieved by active compensation circuits and chopper techniques on chip. The sensor provides two independent speed outputs at Q1 and Q2 with the status (high or low) corresponding to the magnetic field value at the respective Hall element H1 and H2 . Both Hall elements have the identical thresholds for B OP and B RP (B OP1 = B OP2 and B RP1 = B RP2). For positive magnetic fields (south pole) exceeding the threshold B OP1 and/or B OP2 the corresponding output Q1 and/or Q2 is low, whereas for negative magnetic fields (north pole) lower than B RP the output switches to high. Due to the spatial distance of the two Hall elements on the chip (d = 1.45mm) the two output signals will show a phase difference in case the sensor is used with a rotating magnetized pole wheel.
- 2.7V to 24V supply voltage operation
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- High resistance to mechanical stress by Active Error Compensation
- Reverse battery protection (-18V)
- Superior temperature stability
- Peak temperatures up to 195°C
- Low jitter (typ. 1μs)
- Digital output signals
- Excellent matching of the 2 Hall probes
- Hall plate distance 1.45mm
- Two independent speed outputs
- SMD package PG-TSOP6-6-5
- Index counting
- Rotational speed and direction detection
- Motor driven positioning systems window lifter,power closing systems,sun blinds,garage door
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.