TLI4970050 2 GO KIT
The Current Sensor 2GO is a budget-priced evaluation board equipped with a current sensor combined with an ARM® Cortex™-M0 CPU. The Current Sensor 2GO has a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger. Build your own application and gadget with the Current Sensor 2GO.
More information and free downloads at Sensors 2GO.
- TLI4970-D050T4 (current sensor with digital interface)
- XMC1100 (ARM® Cortex™-M0 based)
- On-board J-Link Lite Debugger (Realized with XMC4200 Microcontroller)
- Power over USB (Micro USB), ESD and reverse current protection
- GUI for free download in -32-bit or -64-bit
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.