The SP37 is a highly integrated device which performs all necessary functions for a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) wheel module suited for high-volume applications. The device contains the sensing elements, the microcontroller, the LF receiver, the RF transmitter and more in one package requiring only few external components to complete a TPMS module. Since 2003, more than 150 million TPMS sensors of our continuously improved product generations were sold worldwide. The sensor design of the SP37 is based upon Infineon’s patented bulk micromachined sensing technology which allows highly reliable measurements in harsh environments. The SP37 measures pressure, radial acceleration, temperature and supply voltage. The device is compliant to the RoHS standard, with a pressure range from 100 up to 450kPa. Numerous embedded firmware functions and a development kit enable fast development cycles.
- Pressure sensor with a range from 100 up to 450kPa
- Radial acceleration sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Supply voltage sensor
- Embedded 8051 compatible 8-bit microcontroller
- 6kB on-chip FLASH memory
- 256Byte RAM
- 315 and 434MHz FSK/ASK RF-transmitter
- Selectable output power of 5 or 8dBm
- 125kHz ASK high-sensitivity LF-receiver
- Advanced power control/wake-up system to minimize battery consumption
- Ultra low standby current (< 0.7μA)
- Supply voltage range 1.9…3.6V
- Operating temperature range -40…125°C
- PG-DSOSP-14-6 package
- RoHS compliant, green package
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.