KP200 is a PSI5 and AK-LV 29 compliant and fully mono-lithically integrated pressure sensor system for the detection of side crashes in passenger cars. In this application, the pressure sensor is assembled in a module located within the car’s side doors. When the door is compressed due to a side impact, the KP200 provides a signal pulse which is proportional to the pressure change inside the door.
- Fully compliant to PSI5 and AK-LV 29
- Patented online diagnoses for pressure cells and
- Circuitry with PRO-SIL™ support IEC 61508 and ISO WD 26262
- Synchronous and asynchronous data transmission
- 2-wire interface with Manchester communication
- Unique ID number
- Serial service interface
- Reverse polarity protection
- SMD package (PG-DSOF-8)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.