SLE 78 SOLID FLASH™ contact-based security cryptocontroller
Certification to Common Criteria EAL 6+ (high)
Cache-based pure 16-bit security controller designed for all requirements for secure eGovernment. It is well-suited for long document life times. The SOLID FLASH™ based controller cuts the time-to market and the time-to project to unprecedented levels.
- Outstanding digital security concept Integrity Guard
- Self-checking dual CPU
- Fully encrypted data path including encrypted calculation in the CPU.
- Certification to Common Criteria EAL 6+ (high)
- Support for all contactless proximity standards (ISO 14443 type A&B, ISO 18092 NFC passive mode)
- Support for Very High Bit Rates (up to 6.8 Mbit/s)
- National eID
- eHealth card/ eSocial card
- eDriver’s License
- eVehicle Registration Card/ eCar Registration
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.