SLC52GDA SOLID FLASH™: 16-bit cache-based dual-interface and contactless security controller with Integrity Guard Custom-designed specifically for long-term use in government ID applications
The SLC52G product family consists of several derivatives in various delivery forms. It builds on Infineon’s SOLID FLASH™ technology, designed to combine the highest levels of flexibility with outstanding reliability and the sophisticated Integrity Guard security concept. Infineon’s SOLID FLASH™ products accelerate market responsiveness through short lead times and flexible production. They offer many advantages in logistics, development and throughout the certification process.
The smartest security concept in the industry, Integrity Guard features a highly sophisticated digital security architecture, including a fully encrypted data path and a self-checking dual CPU core. It provides robust protection against potential security attacks for today’s and tomorrow’s government ID documents.
- Dual CPU, cache-based 16-bit security controller architecture
- Integrity Guard security concept
- Support for all contactless proximity standards (ISO 14443 type A/B, ISO 18092 NFC passive mode)
- Support for higher bit rates (up to 848 Kbit/s) and very high bit rates (up to 6.8 Mbit/s)
- Support for ISO/IEC 7816 contact-based interfaces
- Up to 448 Kbyte SOLID FLASH™ NVM
- Up to 12 Kbyte RAM
- Symmetric Crypto Processor (SCP) for symmetric cryptography (3DES, AES)
- Crypto engine for asymmetric cryptography (RSA and ECC) with certified RSA and ECC libraries
- Certification level: Common Criteria EAL 6+ (high)*, EMVCo
- Advanced technology and complete portfolio to cover all government ID application needs
- Sustainable security with Integrity Guard for long-lifetime government projects with unrivalled system robustness
- Zero-compromises performance and outstanding contactless speed for dramatic reduction in transaction times, e.g. at border control stations
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through fast and easy implementation
- Comprehensive package portfolio for all application needs in government ID
- National eID cards
- ePassport & eVisa cards
- eHealthcard / eSocial cards
- eDriver’s licenses
- eResidence permits
- eTachograph & eVehicle registration cards / eCar registrations
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.