OPTIGA TRUST B SLE 95250
Authentication solution for improved security and reduced system costs
Counterfeit products can seriously compromise the end-user experience and may harm investments made by system manufacturers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). Therefore, it is becoming more and more important for manufacturers to safe-guard the value of their brands and their investments into product technology.
OPTIGA™ Trust B is a robust cryptographic solution for embedded systems requiring easy-to-integrate, reliable authentication features. This security solution is designed to help system and device manufacturers safeguard the authenticity, integrity and safety of their original products. As a turnkey solution, it provides enhanced protection against aftermarket counterfeit replacements, thus helping to maintain OEM authenticity and safeguard the user experience.
- Strong cost efficient asymmetric cryptography with ECC 131-bit key length
- OPTIGA™ Digital Certificate (ODC) with device personalization (unique key pair per chip)
- Turnkey solution including host-side software for easy integration
- 512 bit user NVM
- Easy-to-implement single-wire host interface
- Size-optimized TSNP-6-9 package (1.1 x 1.5 mm)
- Lower system costs due to single- chip solution
- Increased security with asymmetric cryptography and chip-individual keys
- Easy integration thanks to full turnkey design
- Battery authentication
- IoT edge devices
- Consumer accessories
- IP & PCB design protection
- Original replacement parts
- Medical & diagnostic equipment
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.