CIPURSE™4move - CIPURSE™S Profile Compliant Contactless Security Controller
The CIPURSE™4move is a dedicated contactless security controller for cost optimized tickets and cards in transport ticketing applications. It is featuring CIPURSE™S profile and compatibility to Mifare infrastructure and is compliant to the OSPT™ Alliance CIPURSE™V2 specification.
The CIPURSE™4move can be used for a variety of applications such as weekly or seasonal cards for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems, tickets for event ticketing, identification cards for access control and loyalty, tokens for micropayment or NFC tag tickets or a combination of them.
- CIPURSE™V2, CIPURSE™S profile
- Up to 4 kByte user memory
- Up to 4 applications configurable
- CC EAL 5+ (high)
- NFC Forum Type 4 Tag support
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- 27 pF chip input capacitance
- Data rates up to 848 kbit/s
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system
- Event ticketing
- Access control
- Loyalty and identification
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.