Contactless Security Memory featuring CIPURSE™ functionality
CIPURSE™L Profile compliant security product CIPURSE™move is the ideal product to migrate from existing e.g. none security legacy systems towards a more advanced and state-of-the-art security architecture like CIPURSE™.
- Chip hardware based on mature CMOS technology
- 17 pF chip input capacitance
- Operation temperature range -25 °C to +70 °C
- Available as sawn, bumped wafer or contactless module MCC8
- ISO/IEC 7816-4 file system
- 304 Byte (2.4 kbit) user memory
- Binary, linear record and value-record files
- One CIPURSE™ application configurable
- One PxSE application configurable
- Up to 3 elementary files per CIPURSE™ application configurable
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system
- Event ticketing
- Access management
- Loyalty and identification
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.