The BGS18GA14 is a Single Pole Eight Throw (SP8T) Diversity Switch Module optimized for wireless applications up to 3.8 GHz. As part of a pin- and functional-compatible SP3T-SP8T product family it has been designed to meet the requirements of chipset reference designs. The module comes in a miniature ATSLP package and comprises of a high power CMOS SP8T switch with integrated GPIO interface. This RF switch is a perfect solution for multimode handsets based on LTE and WCDMA.
The switch is controlled via a GPIO interface. It features DC-free RF ports and unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
- 8 high-linearity, interchangeable RX ports
- Low insertion loss
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Suitable for Edge / C2K / LTE / WCDMA Applications
- 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- On chip control logic including ESD protection
- General Purpose Input-Output (GPIO) Interface
- Small form factor 2.0mm x 2.0mm
- No power supply blocking required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
Suitable for Edge / C2K / LTE / WCDMA Applications