This Infineon RF PIN diode provides high-voltage handling capabilities, comes with low loss and offers low distortion levels.
Its low forward resistance, low capacitance and low inductance simplify design-in and support designers in creating versatile endsolutions.
- Very low capacitance C = 0.2 pF (typical) at voltage VR = 0 V and frequencies f ≥ 1 GHz
- Low forward resistance RF = 3.1 Ω (typical) at forward current IF = 10 mA and frequency f = 1 GHzVery low signal distortion
- Low signal distortionQualified according AEC Q101
- Industry standard SOD323 package (2.5 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.9 mm)
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and halogen-free
Optimized for low bias current RF and high-speed interface switches in:
- Wireless communications
- High speed data networks