The BGB741L7ESD is a high performance broadband low noise amplifier (LNA) MMIC based on Infineon’s silicon germanium carbon (SiGe:C) bipolar technology.
- Minimum noise figure NFmin = 1.05 dB at 2.4 GHz, 3 V, 10 mA
- Supply voltage range VCC = 1.8 to 4.0 V at TA = 25 °C
- High RF input power robustness of 20 dBm
- Integrated ESD protection: 2 kV HBM at all pins
- Satellite navigation systems (e.g. GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo)
- Wireless communications: WLAN 2.4 GHz and 5-6 GHz bands, broadband LTE or WiMAX LNA
- ISM applications like RKE and smart meter, as well as for emerging wireless applications such as DVBTerrestrial