The TDA 7100 is a single chip ASK/FSK transmitttter operating in the 433 to 435MHMHz frequency band. The ICIC offers a high level of integration and needs only a few external components to build a complete transmitter. The device contains a fully integrated PLLLL synthesizer and a high efficiency power amplifier to drive the antenna. A special circuit design and a unique power amplifier contribute to low current consumption and to extended battery life.
Additional features are a power down mode and a clock output ( F ref ÷16 ) which could be used as CLCLK for a μC.
- Fully integrated PLLLL frequency synthesizer
- Fully integrated VCO (no need for external components)
- ASK and FSK modulation
- Frequency range 433 to 435MHMHz
- High efficiency power amplifier (typically +5dBm output power by 3V supply voltage)
- Low supply current
- Voltage supply range 2.1 - 4V
- Temperature range -20 to +70°C
- Power down mode
- Crystal oscillator in 13.5MHz band (F o = 32 x F ref )
- Built-in low/high frequency switch for FSK Mode
- Divided clock output for μC clocking (F ref ÷16)
- Low external component count
- Remote control systems
- Alarm systems
- Communication systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.