It sounds like a contradictory combination, yet this is what is more and more requested from your receiver design: long range, low energy consumption and flexible adaptation to customer requirements. You think this requires high development effort and expensive additional components in your design? Not with our new high sensitivity, low-power receiver family SmartLEWIS RX+. The SmartLEWIS RX+ family consisting of TDA5240, TDA5235 and TDA5225 covers all those requirements with a minimum of external components.
- Multi-band, multi-channel receiver
- Extremely low software development efforts especially with TDA5240/ TDA5235
- Multi-protocol handling
- Only one device for multiple applications (RKE+TPMS+Remote start)
- Complementary product portfolio with Infineon`s transmitters and upcoming transceiver family
- Reduced bill of material through highest integration
- Integrated LNA to achieve high sensitivity
- Internal IF filter (optional usage of external filter possible)
- Minimum external component count
- Optimized product family to offer best cost-feature-ratio
- Highest sensitivity receiver: Typ. -118 dBm for FSK Typ. -116 dBm for ASK
- Autonomous receive mode leads to reduced noise of host processor, improved sensitivity and reduced power consumption of the system
- Up to 4 (TDA5240)/ 2 (TDA5235) parallel parameter sets and up to 12 different
- frequency channels(TDA5240 only)
- Several embedded encodings and modulation schemes
- Ultrafast Fallback Wake-up criterion reduces receiver’s active time, when no data available
- Remote keyless entry systems
- Remote start applications
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Remote control units
- Cordless alarm systems
- Remote metering
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.