The IC is a very low power consumption single chip ASK Single Conversion Receiver for receive frequencies bands 868-870 MHz and 433-435 MHz. The IC offers a high level of integration and needs only a few external components. The device contains a low noise amplifier (LNA), a double balanced mixer, a fully integrated VCO, a PLL synthesizer, a crystal oscillator, a limiter with RSSI generator, a data filter, a data comparator (slicer) and a peak detector. Additionally there is a power down feature to save battery life.
- Low supply current (I s = 4.8 mA typ. at 868 MHz, I s = 4.6 mA typ. at 434 MHz)
- Supply voltage range 5 V ±10 %
- Power down mode with very low supply current (50 nA typ)
- Fully integrated VCO and PLL Synthesizer
- RF input sensitivity < – 107 dBm
- Selectable frequency ranges around 868-870 MHz and 433-435 MHz
- Selectable reference frequency
- Limiter with RSSI generation, operating at 10.7 MHz
- 2 nd order low pass data filter with external capacitors
- Data slicer with self-adjusting threshold
- Keyless Entry Systems
- Remote Control Systems
- Alarm Systems
- Low Bitrate Communication Systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.