BFR843EL3 is a low noise dual band and pre-matched amplifier in TSLP low profile package for high speed and low power consumption applications.
- Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power and 1 kV HBM ESD hardness
- High transition frequency enables best in class noise performance at high frequencies:NFmin = 1 dB at 2.4 GHz, 1.8 V, 8 mA and 1.15 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 8 mA
- High gain Gms = 24 dB at 2.4 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA and 21.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
- OIP3 = 20.5 dBm at 2.4 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA and 20.5 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
- Suitable for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require corresponding collector resistor)
- Low profile and small form factor leadless package
- Wireless Communications: WLAN 2.4GHz and 5-6 GHz bands, broadband LTE or WiMAX LNA
- Satellite navigation systems (e.g. GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo ...) and satellite C-band LNB (1st and 2nd stage LNA)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.