The BFR840L3RHESD is a dicrete RF heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT) with an integrated ESD protection suitable for 5 GHz band applications.
- Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5kV HBM ESD hardness
- High transition frequency fT = 75 GHz to enable best in class noise performance at high frequencies: Nfmin = 0.65 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.1 dB at 12 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
- High gain Gms = 22 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
- OIP3 = 18 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
- Ideal for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require a corresponding collector resistor)
- Low profile and small form factor leadless package
- Wireless communications: WLAN 2.4 GHz and 5-6 GHz bands, WiMAX and UWB
- Satellite communication systems: satellite radio (SDARs, DAB), navigation systems (e.g. GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.