The BFR740L3RH is a very low noise wideband NPN RF transistor. The device is based on Infineon’s reliable high volume silicon germanium carbon (SiGe:C) heterojunction bipolar technology. The BFR740L3RH provides a transition frequency fT of 42 GHz and is suited for low voltage applications (VCEO,max = 4 V) from VHF to 12 GHz. Due to its low power consumption the device is very energy efficient and well suited for mobile applications. The BFR740L3RH is housed in a very thin small leadless package ideal for modules.
- Very low noise figure NFmin = 0.5 dB at 1.9 GHz, 0.8 dB at
- 5.5 GHz, 3 V, 6 mA
- High power gain Gms = 20 dB at 5.5 GHz, 15 mA, 3 V
- Very thin small leadless package (height only 0.31 mm), hence ideal for modules with compact size and low profile height
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free package
- Qualification report according to AEC-Q101 available
As Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) in:
- Mobile, portable and fixed connectivity applications: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n, WiMAX 2.5/3.5/5.5 GHz, UWB, Bluetooth
- Satellite communication systems: Navigation systems (GPS, Glonass), satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and C-band LNB
- Multimedia applications such as mobile/portable TV, CATV, FM Radio
- 3G/4G UMTS/LTE mobile phone applications
- ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee, as well as for emerging wireless applications. As discrete active mixer, amplifier in VCOs and buffer amplifier
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.