The BFP843 is a robust low noise broadband pre-matched RF heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT).
• Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5 kV HBM ESD hardness
• High transition frequency enables best in class noise performance at high frequencies:NFmin = 1.2 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 8 mA
• High gain Gma = 17 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
• OIP3 = 19.5 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
• Suitable for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require a corresponding collector resistor)
Wireless communications: WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
Satellite communication systems: satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and navigation systems (e.g. GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.