The BFP843 is a robust low noise broadband pre-matched RF heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT).
• Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5 kV HBM ESD hardness
• High transition frequency enables best in class noise performance at high frequencies:NFmin = 1.2 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 8 mA
• High gain Gma = 17 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
• OIP3 = 19.5 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
• Suitable for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require a corresponding collector resistor)
Wireless communications: WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
Satellite communication systems: satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and navigation systems (e.g. GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo)