The BFx840xESD product family is a series of discrete hetero-junction bipolar transistors (HBT) specifically designed for high performance 5 GHz band low noise amplifier (LNA) solutions for Wi-Fi connectivity applications.
- Best-in-class RF performance
- High transition frequency f T = 80 GHz
- Achieves highest gain (18dB) and best-in-class noise figure level (0.95dB) with only 8 external passives
- Low voltage supply capability e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V
- 1.5 kV HBM ESD hardness
- High maximum RF input power
- Low power consumption, ideal for mobile applications
- Available in standard, flat lead and ultra low height packages
- Inherently matched in the 5 GHz band
- Abundant Distribution channels and sales offices worldwide
- Circuit layout/design support
- Modelling competence: SPICE models and Microwave Office / ADS design kits
- 5-6 GHz low noise amplifier (LNA)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/n/ac standards
- Wi-Fi access point (AP)
- Wi-Fi modules
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.