The BFP840ESD is a discrete hetero-junction bipolar transistor (HBT) specifically designed for high performance 5 GHz band.
- Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5kV HBM ESD hardness
- High transition frequency fT = 80 GHz to enable low noise figure at high frequencies: e.g. Nfmin = 0.85 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 6 mA
- High gain Gms = 22.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
- OIP3 = 22 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
- Suitable for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require a corresponding collector resistor)
- Mobile and fixed connectivity applications: WLAN 802.11, WiMAX and UWB
- Satellite communication systems: satellite radio (SDARs, DAB), navigation systems (e.g. GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo)