The BFP840ESD is a discrete hetero-junction bipolar transistor (HBT) specifically designed for high performance 5 GHz band.
- Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5kV HBM ESD hardness
- High transition frequency fT = 80 GHz to enable low noise figure at high frequencies: e.g. Nfmin = 0.85 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 6 mA
- High gain Gms = 22.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
- OIP3 = 22 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
- Suitable for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require a corresponding collector resistor)
- Mobile and fixed connectivity applications: WLAN 802.11, WiMAX and UWB
- Satellite communication systems: satellite radio (SDARs, DAB), navigation systems (e.g. GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.