The BFP740ESD is a Silicon Germanium Carbon (SiGe:C) NPN Heterojunction wideband Bipolar RF Transistor (HBT).
- Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 21 dBm maximum RF input power, 2 kV ESD robustness (HBM) due to integrated protection circuits
- NFmin = 0.65 dB at 2.4 GHz and 0.9 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3V, 6 mA
- High gain Gms = 25.5 dB at 2.4 GHz and Gma = 18.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3V, 25 mA
- OIP3 = 24 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 3V, 25 mA
- Wireless communications: WLAN, WiMax and UWB
- Satellite communication systems: Navigation systems (GPS, Glonass), satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and C-band LNB
- Multimedia applications such as portable TV, CATV, FM Radio
- ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee, as well as for emerging wireless applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.