The BFP720 is a Silicon Germanium Carbon (SiGe:C) NPN Heterojunction wideband Bipolar RF Transistor (HBT).
- High transition frequency fT = 45 GHz to enable best in class noise figure at high frequencies: NFmin = 0.7 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3V, 5 mA
- High gain Gms = 19.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3V, 13 mA
- OIP3 = 23 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 3V, 13 mA
- Mobile, portable and fixed connectivity applications: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n, WiMax 2.5/3.5/5 GHz, UWB
- Satellite communication systems: Navigation systems (GPS, Glonass), satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and C-band LNB
- Multimedia applications such as portable TV, CATV, FM Radio
- ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee, as well as for emerging wireless applications