DP12T Diversity Cross Switch for Carrier Aggregation
The BGSX212MA18 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for LTE carrier aggregation applications. This DP12T offers low insertion loss and low harmonic generation. In addition, two ports feature cross functionality enabling higher flexibility for carrier aggregation applications.
The switch is controlled via a MIPI RFFE controller. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.1 to 1.95 V. The switch features direct-connect-to-battery functionality and DC-free RF ports. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF Ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. The
BGSX212MA18 RF Switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness. The device has a very small size of only 2.0 x 2.4mm2 and a maximum thickness of 0.6 mm.
- RF CMOS DP12T diversity switch with power handling capability of up to 27 dBm
- Industry’s first flexible carrier aggregation switch via cross switch functionality of two ports
- Device configurations SP6T/SP6T, SP5T/SP7T, and SP7T/SP5T featured via cross switch functionality
- Suitable for LTE carrier aggregation applications
- Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface operating in 1.1 to 1.95 V voltage range
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- Leadless and halogen free package ATSLP-18 with lateral size of
- 2.0mm x 2.4mm and thickness of 0.6mm
- No power supply blocking required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for LTE carrier aggregation applications.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.