The BGS12S3N6 RF MOS switch is specifically designed for WLAN and Bluetooth applications. Any of the 2 ports can be used as termination of the diversity antenna handling up to 30 dBm.
This single supply chip integrates on-chip CMOS logic driven by a simple, single-pin CMOS or TTL compatible control input signal. The 0.1 dB compression point exceeds the switch’s maximum input power level, resulting in linear performance at all signal levels. The RF switch has a very low insertion loss of 0.25 dB in the 1 GHz and 0.29 dB in the 2.5 GHz range.
Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
The BGS12S3N6 RF switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness.
The device has a very small size of only 0.65x0.98mm2 and a maximum height of 0.375 mm.
- 2 high-linearity TRx paths with power handling capability of up to 30 dBm
- High switching speed, ideal for WLAN and Bluetooth applications
- All ports fully bi-directional
- Low insertion loss
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- 0.1 to 6 GHz coverage
- High ESD robustness
- On-chip control logic
- Very small leadless and halogen free package TSNP-6-6 (0.65x0.98 mm2) with super low height of 0.375 mm
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- RoHS compliant package
High switching speed, ideal for WLAN and Bluetooth applications