The BGS110MN20 is a Single Pole Ten Throw (SP10T) Diversity Switch Module optimized for wireless applications up to 2.7 GHz. It is a perfect solution for multi-mode handsets based on quadband GSM, WCDMA and LTE. This device comes in a miniature TSNP package and comprises of a high power CMOS SP10T switch with integrated MIPI RFFE interface. No external DC blocking capacitors are required in typical applications as long as no DC is applied to any RF port.
- Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation 10 high-linearity, interchangeable WCDMA RX ports
- 0.1 to 2.7 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Direct to battery supply enabled by large supply voltage range from 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface supporting 1.2 and 1.8 V bus voltage
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- Small form factor 2.3 mm x 2.3 mm1 kV HBM ESD protection
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
Suitable for multi-mode EDGE / C2K / WCDMA / LTE applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.