The BGM15HA12 is a LNA multiplexer module for LTE high-band frequencies that increases the data rate while keeping flexibility and low footprint. It is a perfect solution for multimode handsets based on LTE-Advanced and WCDMA.
- Power gain: 16.3 dB
- Low noise figure: 1.2 dB
- Low current consumption: 4.9mA
- Frequency range from 2.3 to 2.7 GHz
- RF output internally matched to 50
- Low external component count
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Suitable for LTE / LTE-Advanced and 3G applications
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- On chip control logic including ESD protection
- Supply voltage: 2.2 to 3.3 V
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface operating in 1.1 to 1.95 V voltage range
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- Small form factor 1.1mm x 1.9mm
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.