This Infineon RF PIN diode provides high-voltage handling capabilities and comes with low loss and low distortion levels. Its low forward resistance, low capacitance and low inductance simplify design and support designers in creating smaller and lighter end-solutions.
Very low capacitance C = 0.21 pF (typical) at voltage VR = 0 V and frequency f = 1 GHz
- Low forward resistance RF = 1.7 Ω (typical) at IF = 3 mA and frequency f = 100 MHz
- Balanced ON / OFF mode harmonic distortion
- TSSLP-2-3 package (0.62 mm x 0.32 mm x 0.31 mm) with a 0201 foot print
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and halogen free
Optimized for low bias current RF and high-speed interface switches in:
• Set-top boxes, digital media players
• Laptop and desktop PCs
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.