This Infineon RF PIN diode provides high-voltage handling capabilities, comes with low loss and offers low distortion levels.
Its low forward resistance, low capacitance and low inductance simplify design-in and support designers in creating versatile endsolutions.
- Very low capacitance C = 0.2 pF (typical) at voltage VR = 0 V and frequencies f ≥ 1 GHz
- Low forward resistance RF = 3.1 Ω (typical) at forward current IF = 10 mA and frequency f = 1 GHzVery low signal distortion
- Low signal distortionQualified according AEC Q101
- Industry standard SOD323 package (2.5 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.9 mm)
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and halogen-free
Optimized for low bias current RF and high-speed interface switches in:
- Wireless communications
- High speed data networks
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.