This Infineon RF Schottky diode is silicon low barrier N-type device with an integrated guard ring on-chip for over-voltage protection. Its low barrier height, low forward voltage and low junction capacitance make BAT15-04R a suitable choice for mixer and detector functions in applications which frequencies are as high as 12 GHz.
- Low inductance Ls = 1.5 nH (typical)
- Low capacitance C = 0.27 pF (typical) at 1 MHz
- Industry standard SOT23 package (2.9 mm x 2.4 mm x 1 mm)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free
For mixers and detectors in:
- Satellite systems
- Low Noise Block for Ku bands