Infineon RF Schottky Diode is a silicon low barrier N-type of device with an integrated guard ring on-chip for overvoltage protection. Its low barrier height, small forward voltage diode and low junction capacitance, make BAT 15 - 02 LRH a suitable choice for mixer and detector functions in applications whose frequencies are as high as 12 GHz.
• Low inductance L = 0.4 nH (typical)
• Low capacitance C = 0.2 pF (typical) at 1 MHz
• TSLP-2-7 package (1 mm x 0.6 mm x 0.39 mm) with a 0402 footprint
• Pb-free, RoHS compliant and halogen-free
For mixer and detectors in:
• LiDAR systems
• Radar modules and systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.