BGA7L1BN6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for LTE which covers a wide frequency range from 716 MHzto 960 MHz and operates from1.5 V to 3.3 V supply voltage.The device features a single-line two-state control (Bypass- and High gain-Mode) and OFF-state can be enabled by powering down Vcc.
- Insertion power gain: 13.6 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.75 dB
- Low current consumption: 4.9 mA
- Insertion loss in bypass mode: -2.2 dB
- Operating frequencies: 716 - 960 MHz
- Two-state control: Bypass- and high gain-mode
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.6 V
- Digital on/off switch (1V logic high level)
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm2)
- B7HF Silicon Germanium technology
- RF output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Only 1 external SMD component necessary
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
LNA for LTE reception in smart phones, feature phones, tablet PCs and RF front-end modules.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.