The BGA824N6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) from 1550 MHz to 1615 MHz like GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and others. The LNA provides 17.0 dB gain and 0.55 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 3.8 mA in the application configuration described in Chapter 3 (see datasheet). The BGA824N6 is based upon Infineon Technologies‘ B7HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.5 V to 3.6 V supply voltage.
- High insertion power gain: 17.0 dB
- Out-of-band input 3rd order intercept point: +7 dBm
- Input 1 dB compression point: -6 dBm
- Low noise figure: 0.55 dB
- Low current consumption: 3.8 mA
- Operating frequencies: 1550 - 1615 MHz
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.3 V
- Digital on/off switch (1V logic high level)
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm
- B7HF Silicon Germanium technology
- RF output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Only 1 external SMD component necessary
- 2kV HBM ESD protection (including AI-pin)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package Application
Ideal for all Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) like GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and others.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.