The BGA715N7 is a front-end low noise amplifier for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) from 1550 MHz to 1615 MHz like GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and others. The LNA provides 20 dB gain, 0.7 dB noise figure and high linearity performance in the application configuration. Current consumption is as low as 3.3 mA. The BGA715N7 is based upon Infineon Technologies‘ B7HFM Silicon Germanium technology. It operates over a 1.5 V to 3.3 V supply range.
- High gain: 20 dB
- Low Noise Figure: 0.7 dB
- Low current consumption: 3.3 mA
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.3 V
- High input compression point -15.5 dBm at 1.8 V supply
- High input 3rd intercept point -7 dBm at 1.8 V supply
- B7HFM Silicon Germanium technology
- RF output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Low external part count
- 2kV HBM ESD protection (including AI-pin)
- TSNP-7-1/TSNP-7-2 leadless packages
- Moisture sensitivity level: MSL 1
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- Ideal for all Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) like GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, COMPASS
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.