The BGA711N7 is a low current single-band low noise amplifier MMIC for UMTS bands I, IV and X. The LNA is based upon Infineon’s proprietary and cost-effective SiGe:C technology and comes in low profile TSNP-7-1 or TSNP-7-2 leadless green packages. Because the matching is off chip, the 2100 MHz path can be easily converted into a 1900 MHz path by optimizing the input and output matching network. This document specifies the electrical parameters, pinout, application circuit and packaging of the chip.
- Gain: 17 / -8 dB in high / low gain mode
- Noise figure: 1.1 dB in high gain mode
- Supply current: 3.6 / 0.5 mA in high / low gain mode
- Standby mode (< 2 μA typ.)
- Output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Inputs pre-matched to 50 Ω
- 2 kV HBM ESD protection
- Low external component count
- Small leadless TSNP-7-1 / TSNP-7-2 packages (2.0 x 1.3 x 0.39 mm)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- LNA for LTE and 3G systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.