The BGA622L7 is a wide band low noise amplifier, based on Infineon Technologies’ Silicon Germanium Technology B7HF. The out-pin is simultaneously used for RF out and On/Off switch. This functionality can be accessed using a RF-Choke at the Out pin, where a DC level of 0 V or an open switches the device on and a DC level of VCC switches off, it provides an insertion loss of 26 dB together with a high IIP3 up to 24 dBm at GPS frequencies.
- Gain: 17 / -8 dB in high / low gain mode
- Noise figure: 1.1 dB in high gain mode
- Supply current: 3.6 / 0.5 mA in high / low gain mode
- Standby mode (< 2 μA typ.)
- Output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Inputs pre-matched to 50 Ω
- 2 kV HBM ESD protection
- Low external component count
- Small leadless TSNP-7-1 / TSNP-7-2 packages (2.0 x 1.3 x 0.39 mm)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- LNA for GSM,GPS,DCS,PCS,UMTS,Bluethooth,ISM and WLAN
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.