The BGB741L7ESD is a high performance broadband low noise amplifier (LNA) MMIC based on Infineon’s silicon germanium carbon (SiGe:C) bipolar technology.
- Minimum noise figure NFmin = 1.05 dB at 2.4 GHz, 3 V, 10 mA
- Supply voltage range VCC = 1.8 to 4.0 V at TA = 25 °C
- High RF input power robustness of 20 dBm
- Integrated ESD protection: 2 kV HBM at all pins
- Satellite navigation systems (e.g. GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo)
- Wireless communications: WLAN 2.4 GHz and 5-6 GHz bands, broadband LTE or WiMAX LNA
- ISM applications like RKE and smart meter, as well as for emerging wireless applications such as DVBTerrestrial
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.