The BGB707L7ESD is a Silicon Germanium Carbon (SiGe:C) low noise amplifier MMIC with integrated ESD protection and active biasing. The device is as flexible as a discrete transistor and features high gain, reduced power consumption and very low distortion for a very wide range of applications. The device is based upon Infineon Technologies cost effective SiGe:C technology and comes in a low profile TSLP-7-1 leadless green package
- High performance general purpose wide band MMIC LNA
- ESD protection integrated for all pins (3 kV for RF input vs. GND, 2 kV for all other pin combinations, HBM)
- Integrated active biasing circuit enables stable operation point against temperature- and processing-variations
- Excellent noise figure from Infineon´s reliable high volume SiGe:C technology
- High gain and linearity at low current consumption
- Operation voltage: 1.8 V to 4.0 V
- Adjustable operation current 2.1 mA to 25 mA by external resistor
- Power-off function
- Very small and leadless package TSLP-7-1, 2.0 x 1.3 x 0.4 mm3
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free (WEEE compliant) package Applications
- Mobile, portable and fixed connectivity applications: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n, WiMax 2.5/3.5/5 GHz, UWB, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Satellite communication systems: Navigation systems (GPS, Glonass), satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and C-band LNB
- Multimedia applications such as mobile/portable TV, CATV, FM Radio
- 3G/4G UMTS/LTE mobile phone applications
- ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee, as well as for emerging wireless applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.