BGA416 is a monolithic silicon cascade amplifier with high reverse isolation. A bias network is integrated for simplified biasing.
- GMA = 23 dB at 900MHz
- Ultra high reverse isolation, 60 dB at 900 MHz
- Low noise figure, F50Ω = 1.2 dB at 900 MHz
- On chip bias circuitry, 5.5 mA bias current at VCC = 3 V
- Typical supply voltage: 2.5 to 5.0 V
- SIEGET®-25 technology
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- Buffer amplifier
- Oscillator active devices
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.