The BGSF18DM20 is a Single Pole Eight Throw (SP8T) switch module optimized for wireless applications up to 2.7 GHz. It is a perfect solution for multimode handsets based on GSM Quadband and WCDMA. The switch module configuration is shown in Figure 1 (see Datasheet). The module comes in a miniature LGA Package and comprises of a high power CMOS SP8T switch with integrated SPI controller and harmonic filters for GSM high and low band transmit paths. The on-chip controller integrates CMOS logic and level shifters, driven by control inputs from 1.35 to 3.3 V. The module features direct-connect-to-battery functionality and DC-free RF ports. The antenna port has integrated ESD protection to achieve 8kV ESD robustness without external components.
• 2 high-linearity GSM Tx paths with power handling capability of up to 36 dBm
• 6 high-linearity WCDMA TRx ports
• Integrated harmonic filters for GSM High and Low bands
• Integrated ESD protection at ANT port
• Low insertion loss
• Low harmonic generation
• On chip control logic including ESD protection
• Suitable for Quadband GSM / Edge / C2K / LTE / WCDMA
• 0.1 to 2.7 GHz coverage
• High port-to-port-isolation
• No external DC blocking capacitors required
• Integrated SPI decoder supporting logic levels from 1.35 V to 3.3 V
• Direct connect to battery
• Small form factor 3.2 mm
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.