Smart 4-channels Low-Side Switch in Smart Power Technology. The TLE8104E is designed for Powertrain applications and it's equipped with a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for control and diagnosis. All channels are protected against over-current/temperature and enhanced with an active clamping circuitry for driving inductive loads. Load status detection is possible over the SPI for: Short to GND (SCG), Open Load (OL), and Short to Battery (SCB). 4 input pins are available for direct PWM control of the switches.
- 8-bit SPI
- 4x Direct Input Pins
- Fault pin
- Programmable Active-Low/High logic
- Active Clamping
- Diagnosis for SCG, OL and SCB
- Over-Current Protection (I-limit)
- Over-Temperature Protection
- IC Over-Temperature Warning
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection
- Low Quiescent Current Mode
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Inductive Load Clamping
- Small Exposed Pad Package
- Full Protection
- Full Diagnosis
- SPI communication
- Engine Management
- Driving Resistive/Inductive Loads (Solenoids, Injectors, Valves, Relays)
- Industrial Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.