Smart 2-channels Low-Side Switch with Current Feedback in Smart Power Technology. The TLE8102SG is designed for Powertrain applications and it's equipped with a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for control and diagnosis. A proportional Current Feedback (CFB) functionality is implemented for each cahnnel. All channels are protected against over-current/temperature and enhanced with an active clamping circuitry for driving inductive loads. Load status detection is possible over the SPI or thru the status pins for: Short to GND (SCG), Open Load (OL), and Short to Battery (SCB). 2 input pins are available for direct PWM control of the switches.
- Embedded Current Feedback
- 8-bit SPI
- 2x Direct Input Pins
- 2x Status Pins
- Active Clamping
- Diagnosis for SCG, OL and SCB
- Selectable Over-Current Protection (I-limit/switch-off)
- Over-Temperature Protection
- IC Over-Temperature Warning
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection
- Low Quiescent Current Mode
- 3.3V µC compatible inputs
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Current Feedback Function
- High Current Capability
- Small Efficient Package
- Full Protection
- Full Diagnosis
- SPI communication
- Engine Management
- Driving Resistive Loads (Oxigen Sensor Heater, Lamp)
- Driving Inductive Loads (Solenoids, Valves)
- Industrial Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.