Octal Low-Side Switch in Smart Power Technology (SPT) with a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) and eight open drain DMOS output stages. The TLE 6230 GP is protected by embedded protection functions and designed for automotive and industrial applications. The output stages are controlled via an SPI Interface. Additionally four channels can be controlled direct in parallel for PWM applications. Therefore the TLE 6230 GP is particularly suitable for engine management and powertrain systems.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- 16 bit Serial Data Input and Diagnostic Output (2 bit/ch. acc. SPI protocol)
- Direct Parallel Control of Four Channels for PWM Applications
- Parallel Inputs High or Low Active Programmable
- General Fault Flag
- Low Quiescent Current
- Compatible with 3,3 V Micro Controllers
- Electostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.