The TLE 7230 R is an Octal Low-Side Switch in Smart Power Technology (SPT) with a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) and eight open drain DMOS output stages. It is protected by embedded protection functions and designed for automotive and industrial applications. The output stages are controlled via an SPI Interface. Additionally, four channels can be controlled in parallel for PWM applications. These features make the TLE 7230 R particularly suitable for engine management and body systems.
- Protection:Overload, short circuit;Overtemperature;Overvoltage
- Low Quiescent Current< 10μA
- 16 bit SPI (for Daisychain)
- Direct Parallel Control of Four Channels
- PWM input (demux)
- Parallel Inputs High or Low Active Programmable
- Programmable functions:Boolean operation,Overload behavior,Overtemperature behavior,Switching time
- General Fault Flag
- Digital Ports Compatible to 5V and 3,3 V Micro Controllers
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection
- Full reverse current capability without latch up
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- Less Microcontr. I/Os needed
- Protection of load and device
- Reduced PCB space
- Improved reliability
- Less external components
- Cost savings
- Body Control Modules
- Door Modules
- Industrial Automation
- Relay and solenoid drive
- Stepper motor drive
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.