High side power switch with integrated vertical power FET, providing embedded protection and diagnostic functions.
- Short circuit protection
- Current limitation
- Overload protection
- Overvoltage protection (including load dump)
- Undervoltage shutdown with autorestart and hysteresis
- Switching inductive loads
- Clamp of negative voltage at output with inductive loads
- CMOS compatible input
- Thermal shutdown with restart
- ESD - Protection
- Loss of GND and loss of Vbb protection
- Very low standby current
- Reverse battery protection with external resistor
- Improved electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- μC compatible power switch with diagnostic feedback for 12 V and 24 V DC grounded loads in industrial applications
- All types of resistive, inductive and capacitve loads
- Replaces electromechanical relays, fuses and discrete circuits
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.