The BTS 3256D is a single channel low-side power switch in PG-TO-252-5-11 package providing embedded protective functions. This HITFET™ is designed for automotive and industrial applications with outstanding protection and control features. The power transistor is a N-channel vertical power MOSFET. The device is controlled by a chip in Smart Power Technology.
- Slew rate control by dedicated pin enabling EMC optimized switching or PWM operation
- Max. switching Frequency 12kHz
- Clear detection of digital fault signal also during fast PWM operation due to restart delay time
- Thermal and overload protection with time controlled auto restart behavior
- Time and Power limited active current limitation
- Minimum RDSDS(on) achieved with 3.3V or 5V logic input
- Electrostatic discharge protection (ESD)
- Very low leakage current
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC (Automotive Electronics Council) Stress Test Qualification
- Solenoid driver (Powertrain)
- Body controller (interior light dimming)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.