The BTS3160D is a latching one channel low-side power switch in PG-TO-252-5-13 package providing embedded protective functions. The power transistor is build by a N-channel vertical power MOSFET. The device is controlled by a control chip in Smart Power Technology.The device is able to switch all kind of resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. For lamp loads the lamp-inrush-current, eight- to ten-times the nominal current, has to be considered. The maximal inrush current has to be below the minimum short circuit shutdown current.
- Logic level input compatible to 3.3 V or 5V micro controllers
- Supply by V bb line, down to 6 V
- Very low over all leakage current
- Providing digital fault information
- Electrostatic discharge protection (ESD)
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Thermal shutdown with latch
- AEC Qualified
- Body controller (interior light dimming)
- Rear wiper motor driver
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.