The BTS50080-1TEA is a one channel high-side power switch in PG-TO252-5-11 package providing embedded protective functions. The power transistor is built by a N-channel vertical power MOSFET with charge pump. The design is based on Smart SIPMOS chip on chip technology. The BTS50080-1TEA has a current controlled input and offers a diagnostic feedback with load current sense and a defined fault signal in case of overload operation, overtemperature shutdown and/or short circuit shutdown.
- Part of scalable product family
- Load current sense
- Very low standby current
- Current controlled input pin
- Improved electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Fast demagnetization of inductive loads
- Stable behavior at under-voltage
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- High load current capability
- High inrush current capability
- High energy capability
- Integrated protection functionality
- Integrated diagnosis functionality
- Automotive Body & Convenience
- Automotive Lighting
- Power Distribution
- Relay Replacement
- Fuse Replacement
- Heating Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.